Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I’m seeing so much Fall! 🍂
Leaves are changing and sailing to the ground! 🍃
The air has a definite change, and acorns line the roads! 🐿 And, yes, I’m seeing plenty of squirrels in our woods!
It’s a great time for walks outdoors, bonfires, and camping trips! 🔥
I hope that in between your blog sharing and writing, you
have time make time for some of these fun Fall activities, before the chilly winds of Winter sneak up on us! 💨
Blog Hop Time
This week on the Hop, I’m sharing about Homemade Vegan Yogurt. If you’ve never tried it, you might be surprised how simple it is to make.
And don’t miss my tale that happened to me the other day when I literally got trapped inside an alarming vehicle. It was frightening! Now, I can sit back and laugh at myself! But not so much at the time…Look for it–The Lost Key/Trapped in A Van.
As always…thanks for stopping by!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Preserve Carrots from Oakhill Homestead
2. Homemade Apple Rolls from Treat and Trick
3. Why Your Chickens Don’t Lay Eggs from The Self Sufficient Homeacre
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.