Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
What a lot has changed in the last couple weeks! Many of us are nestled in for isolation time, and our world really is in unprecedented times.
I think it’s safe to say that the Coronavirus has already changed history. And we get the privilege of going through this event.
That said, it’s still important to find activities that’s provide meaning and purpose. Especially in uncertain times.
Now’s a good time to begin a Spring garden. Do a little more to ensure food for you family’s future.
If you’re stuck at home, try that new hobby you’ve never had time for. Read a good book, and just enjoy the extra time with your family.
Maybe this week’s blog hop will present you with a few new ideas to try!
Thanks for stopping by!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples and Pecans from Scratch Made Food
2. Start a Kitchen Garden to Increase Food Security from Oakhill Homestead
3. Reaslitic Goals You Can Make as a Homesteading Beginner from The Green Acre Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.