Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Glad you could stop in!
IF you happen to catch this blog hop early, you’ll find that it’s brief. No problem.
I’m working on the habit of getting to bed on time, so will write more later tomorrow.
Just a thought for you and me:
With the above quotation in mind, we see that if we change small things, even just our thoughts, we will actually change our whole futures!
So, this week, I’m sharing two habit tracking worksheets that I received in my inbox. Pick a new habit that you want to strengthen, and use one of these forms to help you see your progress! One of these forms may be shared on this blog hop, but that’s ok! You saw it here first!
The first Habit Tracker Form comes from Jennifer Flanders. She has tons of free printables, and she’s updated this form for 2020. Note that if you follow her blog, you will automatically receive updated printables (like I did).
The second form is clean and simple, From Joy at ArtfulHomemaking.com You can have each family fill in their own form, and it’s easy to see the progress each is making! I plan to print some for our family members, as we all have things to work on!
Hope these simple tools will help you in some way as you charge ahead into this great 2020 year!
Remember: Inch By Inch, Life is a Cinch. Yard by Yard, it’s very Hard!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Spanish Okra from Morsels of Life
2. How to Actually Achieve Your New Year’s Goals from The Inspired Prairie
3. What you Should Know Before You Buy a Chicken from Green Garden Chicken
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.