Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Snow has come to East Tennessee!
We went to bed with a white-frosted world! All night long, I kept waking up to brightness. The full moon, with the white snow tricked me into thinking morning had already arrived!
In the silence of the night, I took the opportunity to reflect on the beauty that snow brings to our world.
Snow covers ugly places, and transforms them into a world of wonder. Ordinary shapes look mysterious when glazed with frozen sparkles and a layer of white. I believe snow is Nature’s reminder for us to look at the bright side of life.
Wherever you are, enjoy your snow if you’ve been blessed with some! And if not, practice looking for blessings in your world and in those around you! ❄️
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. December Seasonal Produce Guide from RaspberriesAndKohlrabi
2. Handmade Natural Texture Trees from The Everyday Farm House
3. Simple Gift Ideas from the Homestead from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.