Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I welcome you to the Homestead Blog Hop, and every week, I marvel about how busy we all are! Do you feel it? From soccer to socializing, from laundry to choosing logos, our lives are spinning so fast these days! I never envisioned myself as a soccer mom, but my boys are getting older, and their exercise and interaction with friends has become super important to them! So…I’m seeing a lot of soccer!
Busyness is a characteristic of the age that we live in. Find me someone who’s not overstressed and overstretched, and they stand out in this society.
More importantly, take a look at your own life and home. Do your choices day to day reflect the direction that you want your life to take? Are the first things like Faith, Family, and Friends really first, or are there adjustments needed?
I can only answer for myself. Honestly, I need Jesus more so that I can reflect Him. This takes time. One choice at a time, I can draw closer to my Helper.
Today, why not stop and ask Him to walk with you. Ask him what to read, and what to say, how you can bring encouragement to one person.
Maybe that person will be a fellow blogger.
Consider that as you hop the blogs and share!
Blessings to you today!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Peach BBQ Sauce for Canning or Freezing from My Homemade Roots
2. Mango Spinach Smoothie from Cooking with Ewa
3. How to Store Your Garden Carrots for Fresh Eating All Winter from It’s My Sustainable Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.