Happy Father’s Day!To all the dads out there, who show up when it’s hard, who support their wife, who take the time with the their kids–you definitely deserve some accolades! More than ever, with society attacking real men, with many marginalizing the importance of masculinity, good fathers are needed. Don’t give up, Fathers! God has designed your role for a good purpose! I’m missing my dad. This is our first Father’s Day without him. He was one of the good ones. Whether your own father was present, whether he was everything you needed, you do have a Heavenly Father who is always there for you. And, honestly, no dad can do everything! They’re imperfect like we all are. Give them credit for what they do right, and for them to keep growing! Go to God when you need more, and let Him listen. I like this song about a dad that chose to take that title. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=the+dad+he+didnt+have+to+be&iar=news&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBjO1F6oCab8
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!