Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s Blog Hop day again!
For some reason my site had a glitch. I pasted the blog hop at the correct time, but made a misspelling, and gave the hop the wrong number. Well…that just seemed to mess everything up in terms of my permalinks.
So I’m deleting the post and redoing it. Hopefully this will now function like it should. 🤦♀️
I hope you are enjoying your summer! 🏖 We have been enjoying our wild berries, still doing garden prep, and have been thankful this week because we got a good rain! We also had sickness run through our family, and knock the boys down for several days. It may sound funny to say, but I enjoyed helping them during their sick time. We are so scattered these days that the sickness forced us to actually stay home together. But I don’t wish for more sicknesses, that’s for sure! Today on the hop I am sharing probably my most useful topic. Our family and others have used this remedy time after time, and you will too once you find out how easy and effective it is. Here’s a sneak peek into what will be on the hop.
Be sure to check it out, and give it a try!
Remember…no matter what your day or week looks like, God’s mercies are every morning. That’s a promise we all need!
Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”
Lamentations 3:22-24 NKJV
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 4th of July Flag Cake from Artful Homemaking
2. Homesteading in June Zone 5 from Goats and Greens
3. How to Make Salves and Ointments from Oakhill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.