☀️ Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop! ☀️
Why the cupcake 🧁 emojis?
Because we are celebrating Greg’s 50 year mark!
Happy Resurrection Day!
It’s good to pause and reflect on Jesus and the sacrifice He made for us. It brings us hope and reminds us of His victory over sin, so that our ransom is sure.
Let’s not allow this day to be all about bunnies and chicks, as cute as they can be! If we truly believe Jesus died for our sins, we can show our appreciation by living our day as a living sacrifice for Him! Praise God we don’t have to lay down our life necessarily, but we can choose to give Him our choices, one by one, because that’s what makes up our life.
Our redemption came at great cost. We can live a life of gratitude in appreciation of that great Gift!
Greg has started some seeds, and now he’s baby-sitting to make sure they grow! He loves gardening, and is determined to make it happen! It’s wonderful to have a practical hobby!
Flowers are popping up all around, and in a few days we will see the Pink Lady’s Slipper in full glory. Greg and I took several walks today and spotted several new blooms, but none are pink yet.
Yesterday (Sabbath) was just good for recharging our batteries. Now we are into the next week!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop is open from Sunday thru Thursday evening.
This Week’s Features!
Thank you to everyone who shared blog posts, and congratulations to everyone featured!
Time to start!