The Lord has been impressing me more lately that no matter what my circumstances, there is always something that I can see that is good.
Always something to be thankful for. That’s how choosing gratitude can change us from the inside out.
Life has honestly kept me bogged down a lot. And I’ve accepted that as a way of life. But why?
Because it’s easier I guess. You have to fight it and sometimes you don’t feel like you have the strength.
But what about “I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me.”
It’s either true or it’s not.
I’m choosing to believe it.
Today I’m grateful for
- Sunflower fields (our family visited yesterday)
- Old friends I ran into yesterday
- Cats who take walks with me.
What are you grateful for today?
Thanks for coming by!
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!