Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
So glad you came to the hop, and I hope your weekend is going great!
What a glorious weekend we are having here! Perfect temperatures, a wonderful gathering of old and new friends, and a thoughtful speaker were on our agenda yesterday. We attended a small camp meeting, learned many sobering things, and some hopeful bits too. The bottom line is that life is changing, we face many serious times ahead, but God is with us.
We again were convicted more of our need for doing basic preparations to get food growing. We are doing our best.
We feel blessed to have seen so many people we’d lost touch with over the years. Heaven will be a wonderful reunion!
I hope your weekend is also full of rewarding activities.
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!