Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Woo! We have had a couple of real gulley washers recently!
Rain, rain, rain!
Good news is I haven’t had to water the garden for a couple of weeks!
Bad news is, I see some mushrooms growing around the doors of the house 🤢
Also, I have been using my clothes line! I’ve used it 2-3 times now! But every time when the clothes were *almost dry*, along came the rain and washed them all over again! I have clothes out there that I hung on Thursday. Gonna break down and dry them at the laundromat I guess! Crazy!
We grew some long beans this year. I’ve made them twice. I like the flavor, but probably not as well as regular green beans. But it’s fun to try new things, and they were fun to grow! Also, the blossoms are the prettiest I’ve seen!
Tell me what is up in your neck of the woods!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
If you are featured, you can go ahead and posted this image onto your blog post or blog to celebrate your accomplishment! 😊
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Happy Sunday, Laurie! Thanks so much for featuring my post on parenting. Pray you have a great week.
I admit, I really would like to have a guarantee in my parenting. But I will keep on trusting and praying.
Lovely photos – always such a peaceful way to start my week.
Have a wonderful week Laurie!
Thank you for that! Have a great week yourself!
I have never seen Chinese noodle beans–how interesting! Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for coming by. They are fun!
Enjoyed these posts!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Those beans are just FUN!
They really are!
Oh my goodness, I have had my line-hung laundry rewashed by the rain on many occasions! But I do love the smell of my clothing after it has dried in the sun. I always hang it outside when the weather permits. Those red beans are so cool! I have never heard of them before. Fun!
Our laundry is now getting its fourth wash. Can’t win for losing with all this rain.