Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
I hope this is a good kick off to your week!
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend, and have fun at the blog hop!
Since I just gave a little update in this post that I just did, I’ll not elaborate.
On Taking a Day or Two Off and Sabbath Rest
PS I got to thinking that some people may not know what a blog hop is I wrote an article about it awhile back Read All About a Blog Hop here
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
These are some practical features this week I hope you can check them out!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Delighted to be home again after a week of volunteering at a kid’s camp!
Welcome back. Glad you survived that!
Hope you have an enjoyable Sunday and an awesome week!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend respite! I am off to an outdoor concert tonight. I am excited but dreading the heat!
That sounds like fun!!
Good luck with the UBC this month! See you in a couple of weeks for Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop, as we are moving from Montana to Wyoming…
Oh, wow! Good luck with that whole process!
Wishing you a peaceful Sunday. Thank you for hosting. XO- MaryJo
Thanks for coming!!
Thanks for the feature Laurie! Hope your week is full of sunshine, joy and kitten-filled moments! 🙂
Haha! Me you! Right back at you!!
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!