Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
I have not been blogging much this last week or so, as we are trying to focus on house-building responsibilities. It’s slow going, but little by little is better than doing nothing since we can’t do it big.
We’ve gotten a lot of rain, which makes the weeds so happy! Thankfully, our plants like it too, and the at makes less watering for me to do! I’m all for that!
My mind has been pretty full, and I slash’s find it helpful to take a stroll out to the happy place–my sunflower garden. I love every single new bloom–every day brings a new surprise!
Finally, I had two of the fuzzy Giant Sun King sunflowers bloom! I saved seeds from last year and couldn’t figure out what happened to the flowers I planted. I now have a couple blooms, and they have to be among my favorites, and that’s saying a lot, because I love all of the sunflowers! You should see my camera roll–it’s pretty colorful–lots of flowers!
Here’s a few from this week!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
More great featured posts this week!
I found many interesting and helpful posts on the last blog hop. I’ve included these features, because, as usual, they spoke to me in some way.
I liked this first one, because, frankly, I need it.
This next post really touched me by virtue of its sheer honesty. We can never assume we know what a person has, or is, going through. And, don’t worry, it’s nothing related to 50 Shades of Gray.
Lastly, this one is just too, too cute! A hundred percent country, and cheerful too!
Feel free to post the image at your own blog!