Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Good Morning, Friends, and welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
I can hardly believe it’s been a week already since the last hop! The week dragged along day by day, but seemed to zip by in retrospect.
Our family, like I mentioned last week, got hit with a bug. I naively thought it would pass quickly, as long as we did simple common sense remedies. That was wishful thinking.
We are all on the mend, still getting over the last dregs of the symptoms. But it feels like the last two weeks just got deleted from life.
Oh–one thing I managed to do was get a video up that I’d already shot. Once I was ok-ish, I worked on editing this one on making green tomato mincemeat.
It turned out to be a great way to use up the last of those green tomatoes I harvested right before the freeze.
No one has even tried it, because everyone was too sick! I plan to change that today, and make some little pastries with it. 🥧
We had lots of homesteading projects that we shelved. Now, it’s time to get back into the game!
Our family even skipped Thanksgiving! Can you believe that? We will pick it up next weekend, when everyone stops coughing (we hope).
I hope everyone else had a wonderful family gathering!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
(Click on the image)