Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
My apologies for getting the blog hop out late. ⏰
We are all just super sick here. So…working on getting through each day, one by one.
Kids got sick in the early part of the week, and I thought I’d made it through with just a touch of it. Then it got me good, so we are all down.
This is one super bug.
We started out hitting it hard with the natural remedies, like usual.
Kick Your Cold or Flu Quickly! 🦠 Easy Ways to Boost Your Immune System Naturally! #immunity
Now, we,be moved onto some bigger guns, like AlliMed, Low Sugar Elderberry Immune Syrup, and other things. We always use many or all of the interventions I listed in my post on Natural Remedies for Cold and Flu Season
We did not have any elderberry syrup made up, and I ordered berries when the kids got sick. They came quickly, but by then, I had no strength to make it up. Greg made it up for us yesterday. It was nice to see him in the kitchen, and he had a little helper.
You all stay well!
Go ahead and do the blog hop!
And have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!