Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Is it me, or do the weeks zip by faster than they used to?
When I was young, it seemed like weeks lasted about a month. Now they seem like two days, and they’re gone!
Cabin work and apples have been on our agenda this week.
It’s the boys working on the cabin porch, and of course we always meet with a few glitches. Rain, metal roofing annoyances, and the learning curve kind of keep us on our toes. I made a short video overview of their project if you’d like to tune in.
Coming up, we will be doing up some apples. I don’t know what inspiration I got when I ordered four bushels of apples last week, but now I’m going no be processing them next week. I’m thinking apple pie filling and maybe some applesauce. 🍏
Some of the recent videos up on our channel include,
Be sure to subscribe over there so you can follow along! We are working to build our community, and I’d love for you, my blog readers, to be there with me!
Click link or picture below to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Two clicks and you’re done! ✅ Easy!
If you’re not a blog subscriber, please consider following here! You’ll be reminded when the blog hop goes live!
Up on the blog, you may be interested to learn about Tulsi Sleep Tea 🫖 I’ll link it in the hop, and I plan to share a bit more about the benefits of holy basil (tulsi) in future blog posts.
The blog hop has been really hopping, thanks to all of you! Please remember to comment on which posts you link up, so I can find your post and leave you a comment.
Have fun linking up your posts, and discovering others!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop recently. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
I don’t generally think of featuring another blog linkup (but why not), but I think you’ll find the insights she shared in this post to be an encouragement to you!