New Feature on my Blog–Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I am excited that you’ve come to check out the Homestead Blog Hop!
I have just joined as a Hostess for this Blog Hop, and am excited about it all! Feel free to check out all of the great links that appear! And share your own work here! That’s what it’s all about–sharing
We are a family of five, setting up our off-grid homestead in East Tennessee. Our family homeschools, and we are moving into the homesteading lifestyle. We are currently living on our 26 wooded, hilly acres while slowly working on our cabin and property. Feel free to poke around our website, which tells a little bit about our journey so far. Here’s where you can see who we are!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Eco Friendly Cleaning Recipes from 15 Acre Homestead
2. DIY Rustic Light Up Pallet Flag from TeeDiddlyDee
3. How to Make Peach Jam from Fresh of Frozen Fruit from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Thank you so much, Laurie, for this awesome link party and a huge thanks for featuring my DIY Light Up Pallet Flag! I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful week!
Tee @ Teediddlydee
Oh, you’re so welcome!