Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Suddenly we are mid-July, and it seems like so many flowers are everywhere, each one more wonderful than the least one!
If you were to look at my photo app, I’m 💯 percent sure that the flowers outnumber the people pictures! And I do take a lot of people too! I just happen to love flowers!
Whatever happens to grow currently.
My kale is booming.
My sunflowers have popped open. They’re a small but mighty patch. 🌻. What they lack in size and number, they make up in color.
I have to refrain from spamming everyone everyday with sunflowers. If you look at some of my past posts, you can see some of them. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see many more pics of what we have blooming and growing. It’s easier for me to upload photos there than here–maybe because of our connection.
I’m amazed every day at the color explosion that a garden provides.
I hope you are also finding joy in the beauties of the garden! What’s here today may not be found tomorrow, so stop while you can and smell for flowers and taste the tomatoes!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5+ Warning Signs of a Sick Chicken from Simple Living Country Gal
2. Easy Self Watering Patio Herb Garden from Condo Blues
3. Small Space Family Command Center from Declutter in Minutes
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.