Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Hello, hello, hello!! 👋
We have officially made it to the last Homestead Blog Hop of 2021!
I’ll have to say that went fast!
I hope you’ve had a great year!
Coming in January
I wanted to make an announcement for those who love a blog hop!
Coming this Sunday, January 2, I will be launching a new blog hop for anyone interested in hopping on back here. The ☀️ Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop ☀️ will provide a weekend opportunity to share your posts.
Be sure to sign up if you want to be notified when this party goes live!
You can do this is two ways:
- Use the follow blog button to follow this blog–you’ll get a notification when new posts (including blog hops) are published
- Check the box when you add your blog post, and Inlinkz will send an email when the blog hop goes live.
Also in January:
I will be participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. Any blogger is free to join up. It’s a way to challenge yourself in your blogging goals and connect with other bloggers.
You commit to posting 31 blog posts in the next month, so it’s a challenge for sure! But having accountability really helps! I actually participated in half a month in November and found that I liked the interaction.
I joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge Facebook Group, where we share daily posts and interact. You can sign up there.
Simultaneously, I will be participating in the Bloganuary Challenge thru WordPress. This seems similar to the UBC, so I believe the posts can overlap.
You can find info and sign up for the Bloganuary challenge here.
Most of my readers are also bloggers. I’d love it if you would like to share what types of challenges you take to improve your blogging skills and audience. We all know blog hops are great!
Without further ado, enjoy your hopping! 🐸
And, of course–
🎆Happy New Year!!🎆
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1.Colonial Williamsburg Christmas from Virginia Sweet Pea
2. Poached Rhubarb from Scratch Made Food for Hungry People
3. My Little Old World from Sweet Dreaming of the Past
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.