Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Hi, and Happy Wednesday!
At the current moment I’m not coming up with anything profound to say.
But I can share a funny cat picture to brighten your day. 😃
Too tired to be inspired.
I thought I made that phrase up just now, until I did a quick Google search and saw I wasn’t the first to say it.
It’s a good thing it’s blog hop day, because I can look at all of your wonderful ideas and creations from the blog hop!
So… I’m looking forward to that. I have done nothing for Christmas. No decor, no menu planning, and no gift shopping yet. I’ll get to it…
Until then…I’m gonna enjoy the blog hop!
About blog hops:
If you’re new to blog hops, please see All About a Blog Hop. It’ll explain blog hops to you very well!
Blog hops are a great way to get your blog posts seen! You share, you visit, you learn, everyone wins! Not to mention that blog hops are fun!
Be sure to check out my post on the blog hop about gifts that every blogger will appreciate! I’ve gotten a lot of feedback from other bloggers, and the consensus is that any blogger would be happy to receive these kinds on gifts.
*hint* Most of them don’t cost anything!
You can read that post here or scroll on down to see it on the hop!
Happy hopping! Let’s all find something today to inspire us!
Have a great day!
Don’t forget to visit some other blogs and let them know you’ve read their work. A blog hop is a great way to meet new friends.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 4 Ways to Cultivate Peace in Your Family from Rebooted Mom MD
2. 15 Ways to Spread Joy Throughout the Holidays from Pinecones and Acorns
3. Exotic Christmas Yule Log from Claire Justine
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.