Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Happy December to you!
Last months blog hop had so many wonderful posts that it was almost impossible to narrow down three to feature. I very much appreciate the focus on frugal living that several of the posts contained.
As we are now full-throttle in the Christmas buying season, it’s a great time to slow down and think about what we really want and need to accomplish this season.
Can we afford to keep going into more debt? Or are there simple ways of showing love to our family and friends that don’t cost as much? And…what are we teaching our kids about this giving (or many times, Getting) season?
I’d encourage you go to back to last week’s Homestead Blog Hop and take a look at the thoughtful articles that encourage frugality, home-made treasures, and simple joys.
God bless you as you shop, read, blog, and seek to bless your family and follow our Savior!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Christmas Tags – A Want, A Need, A Wear and A Read from KrisandLarry.com
2. Practicing Gratitude on the Homestead from The Green Acre Homestead
3. 105 Cheap Stocking Stuffer Ideas from Artful Homemaking
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.