Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by for the blog hop!
You may have noticed that we missed last week’s hop! But here we are again this week, so I hope that it was worth the wait!
If you accidentally stumbled across this blog hop, and wonder what a blog hop is even about, that’s ok! A blog hop is kind of like Show and Tell, in the blogging world!
So…feel free to SHOW others the fun/neat things you’ve come up with, and TELL about them in your blog post!
In honor of September 11, I’ve had this song playing around in my mind. So, in tribute to the many brave heroes and people our country lost that day, please enjoy this song.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Get Your Fall Garden Ready from 15 Acre Homestead
2. Preserving Green Beans! How to Blanch and Freeze in Your Foodsaver from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. Fall Farmhouse Kitchen Decor from The Inspired Prairie
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.