Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
HOW is your week?
Here in East Tennessee, the kids are hopping on yellow school buses and heading back to school! Today was the first day for many of them!
Here on our homestead, we are doing an intensive math month! Playing a little catch-up game before “officially” starting our school year in September! I’m so glad we have the freedom to set our own schedule and tweak it according to life and current needs! We don’t envy those little yellow buses!
We are looking toward our school year, though, and so I’ll be sharing posts reflecting some of our favorite curriculum recommendations.
My newest post shares a review about the Biology 101 science series. Be sure to check it out if you have/will have high schoolers!
No matter if you have school-aged kids, grandkids, or no kids— enjoy this back to school season!
Count your blessings as you look around! We have much to be grateful for!
Enjoy the blog hop!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Raspberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans from Fluster Buster
2. How to Make Mint Tea from Fresh Mint Leaves from Artful Homemaking
3. August Homesteading Chores by USDA Zone from The New Homesteader’s Almanac
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.