☀️Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!☀️
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
Glad you could come today!
It’s definitely garden time! My Instagram feed is filled with growing things, outside projects, and tips for planting potatoes. All of these I find inspirational and useful.
You’ll never have a better time to begin a garden! With the world situation, our food supply is unpredictable. You can grow a garden and help your own family, plus lighted the demand on the food supply.
Last week I shared a post on Victory Gardens. Please check it out and see if there are any steps you can take.
Get out and grow something if you can!
Now on to the hop!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
If you were featured, I’ll be sharing your posts, and you’re welcome to paste this image into your blog post or sidebar.
Features for this week!
Thank you to everyone who came to participate. ♥️
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Have a great week, and feel free to share the hop with others!