Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s a sunny day!!! ☀️
And for us, that means wonderful things!!
Finally, after approaching four year living off the grid (Living Off the Grid—What Does That Mean?), this evening, we got the confirmation that our solar system is bringing us power!! ☀️ 👏🏼 🌞
I’ll be writing about that soon, but suffice it to say that we are very excited! Suddenly it seems like we will actually be moving forward after all!
So I’m feeling more encouraged, a bit more energized, and in a flurry of thoughts about what else I can do/assign to help get this show on the road before Fall.
Getting one project moving does have a trickle down effect, so hopefully we will be able to know what next to focus on!
One thing at a time.
Some good advice there.
Hope you have something you can focus on too, that will bring encouragement to your week.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Updated Patio Furniture and Stenciled Table from Decorative Inspirations
2. DIY Bug Jar for Kids from Hess Un-Academy
3. Savory Tomato Feta and Basil Pie from Scratch Made Food for Hungry People
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.