Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
This picture sums up my sentiments!
Overnight, Fall arrived!
Crisp air, chilly nights, and sweaters! You’ll get no complaints from me! ? ? ?
Fall is my favorite time of the year, for one reason because of the harvest.
I know that many of my friends are busy putting garden food away for later, and that is always exciting!
Today I am making more Plant Based Pesto, and I’ve already harvested gobs of basil!
Here’s one pot waiting to be processed!
I suspect the hop will be filled with wholesome Autumn recipes, tips for harvesting, and thoughts on the change of seasons.
Thanks for stopping in, and for sharing your work!
As always, God bless you this week in your little corner of the world! ?
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Dehydrating Foods: How to Get Started from An Off Grid Life
2. Tips for Self Sufficient Homesteading from 15 Acre Homestead
3. Creamy Vegan Coconut Wild Rice Mushroom Soup from Urban Naturale
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.