Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Here in Upper East Tennessee…
We are getting teasings of Spring!
Brave crocuses, bright daffodils, and colorful Phlox are breaking out of the cold ground, and gracing our mud with beauty.
Springtime is also about new beginnings, both in Nature, and in our homes. We get a new chance every day, and the transformation of our world at Springtime is a reminder of what God wants to make of our personal lives, our families, and everyone, if we will just let him do some Spring cleaning!
With that in mind, I can’t wait to see what ideas you’re bringing to the table this week on the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Apple Cider and Berries Detox Smoothie from The Hungry Mountaineer
2. Vegetable Gardening Styles and Methods from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages from Artful Homemaking
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.