Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Wecome Autumn too! I’m so excited because autumn is my favorite time of the year! Our days have been becoming a little more breezy, and our nights are downright delightful!
But I’m also very excited because our family (finally) finished our roofing project this week for our cabin! So relieved to have that dangerous job done!!!! Please check out my post about how we made the roof in my post linked to this hop: Super-Insulated Cabin Roof. And…we survived! Whew!
I’m eager to see what’s new in the blogging world! We’ve been so busy that I’ve largely ignored it by necessity! But we have to work while we can!
Thanks for coming by, and for sharing your great blog posts here!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Coconut Banana Bread from Morsels of Life
2. How to Make Beeswax Candles from Artful Homemaking
3. Pressure Cooker Apple Pomegranate Pork Chops from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.