Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I like the Homestead Blog Hop!
One reason why I like this Blog Hop is because so many different types of blog posts get shared!
I love seeing new recipes to try, and enjoy looking at the fantastic ways different gals have come up with to decorate or organize, not to mention the creative handicrafts so many people share
But I think what speaks to my heart the most is the personal stories and advice that comes out of struggles or conquered obstacles.
Thats why I love the featured post today about making personal time on the Homestead. This post is relevant to me, as I seem to never have enough time! Everything and everybody suffers when moms get burned out! And personally, it’s my spiritual time that seems to suffer most when I run short on personal time! We can’t keep running on empty!
I hope you take the time to read and apply the tips from that blogpost!
The other two featured posts also excite me! Someday, when I have my pantry built, I want to incorporate these organizational tips! And a fresh recipe for tofu? Bring it on! Tofu is my favorite food!
You’ll find many wonderful ideas in this week’s blog hop!
Thanks for stopping in!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Allow Personal Time When Homesteading from 15 Acre Homestead
2. How to Organize a Pantry in 7 Easy Steps from DIY Vibes
3. Ginger Tofu from Morsels of Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.