Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!Talk about Sunshine! 🥵 We have had our share, and here it is only June! I hope this is not an indication of the rest of the summer, because technically, we are still in Spring! Mid 90’s is hot enough for me! I have not been busy with the blog lately! Just working a lot outside, mostly with the garden, and necessary chores! There’s always something! But, yesterday, we joined some church families after church and picnicked and spent the afternoon at Big Creek Campground. You guessed it—there really was a big creek, and all of the numerous rocks all around were smooth, not sharp like ours tend to be. There are a couple shots below! What are you up to this week? The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!