☘️ Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop! ☘️
🎩 Top o’ the mornin’ to you! 🎩
I hope this St Paddy’s Day finds you in tip top shape!
I’ll tell you a little secret…
- I was born on St Patrick’s Day! ☘️
- I’m a redhead! 👩🏻🦰
- I’ve visited Ireland just once–but what a trip!! 🇮🇪
- I may be a wee bit Irish! ☘️
- I have a lot of shamrocks ☘️
- I love the story of St Patrick
Here’s me with my better half! 💚
It’s almost Spring, and we’ve got the rain 🌧 to prove it! Let’s hope that rain will cause beautiful flowers to burst out in abundance! And time to get serious about garden veggies too!
🌶 🌽 🍅
Happy St Patrick’s Day Blog Hopping!
Be sure to pinch 🤏 a friend today if they forgot their green! 💚
And in case you haven’t heard the story of the Real St Patrick, I hope you enjoy this song that shares a brief history of this remarkable man.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Easter Recipes You Will Love to Try from Claire Justine
2. Starting Seeds with Sticky Notes from Dandelion Hill Homestead
3. Golden Pork Chops over Corn Pudding from Scratch Made Food for Hungry People
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.