Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Good morning, Friends!
Greetings from North Georgia!
My husband and I are in a much-overdue getaway, and while we’ve been getting lots of rest/recharge time, I still was super wasted last evening! I could not keep my eyes open long enough to finish the blog post. Yep–I was that tired.
It’s Sunday morning now–later than the usual getting-up time, but it’s going to be a wonderful day!
We plan to check out the gold rush history sites in this area, see a gold mine, and do some panning. Fun for both of us!
Here we are yesterday at the creek where we stayed. It’s been very good for us to have this time away.
May your day be blessed!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!