Even thou some days are dark, I’m still thankful.
My good friend recommended that I name things I’m thankful for, even while going through a difficult time. At least one new thing every day. I can do that, with God’s help.So today, I’m thankful for:
- Sunshine. ☀️ since we are on solar power, we are very thankful for this. We’d been cloudy and rainy for a couple weeks, at least it seems that way. One good week of clouds and fog, anyway, left us in the dark in more ways than one. No power, no water, but we got through. Then, Sabbath morning, the sun peeked out and we saw glimpses of blue skies! What a blessing!!
- Dad said it was a good day. Although Dad had challenges today, at the end, he looked at me and told me it was a good day. He enjoyed singing some old gospel hymns, hung in his Hoyer lift sling, and basked in the enjoyment of a foot and face massage. I count it a blessing to do these simple things for my father.
There’s always something to be thankful for.
Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
Thanks to everyone who came to share!
Thank you to everyone who came to participate. ♥️
Have a great week, and feel free to share the hop with others!