Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Well…we’ve made it halfway through the week!
I started a new little series of posts that will go through February and a little into March. I’ll be sharing one attribute that I’m praying for relating to our growing young men. ♥️
Feel free to check in every day to see the progress through the list. At the end, I’ll share a printable with the whole list, Lord willing.
Read the first post here.
I think we all have a burden for our children, whether they’re growing up or all grown up. You can join me and praying for your kids too!
Never give up–even if they seem too old and set in their ways. Jesus died for them and loves them more than we do. We can claim the promise of his desire that none be listed but that all would come to repentance. God likes it when we claim His promises.
I hope you all have a great week, and remember, you already made it halfway through!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Sinus Relief Vapor Rub and Shower Steamers from Petite Homestead
2. Winter Hiking from Jennifer Lambert
3. The Best Way to Grow Microgreens In Your Kitchen from Redemption Permaculture
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.