Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Here in East Tennessee we are starting to see some lovely Fall color! I guess it took the chilly nights that we’ve had!
Nights make me think of the time change! How are you doing with that?
I may be in the minority, but I actually like the nights coming earlier and waking up with some light!
I thought I’d share a tree picture. This one was so pretty, and then it got cut down for one of my husband’s customers. I feel like it was a glorious fall!
Golden Hickory click to see it fall!
Make sure to look around at the colors! Soon it will be Winter, so soak it all in now!
Also, keep your eyes open on the blog hop! There are new people coming by, and they have some great ideas to share!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make a Bow from Living Locurto
2. Foraging Rose Hips from It’s My Sustainable Life
3. Walnut and Cherry Yule Log: Christmas Recipe from The Claire’s World
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.
Trees are getting bare here in the northeast, but we had a glorious fall, and even now there’s beauty. I agree with you that light is nice in the morning.
Glad I’m not the only one!
Hunker down and stay warm!
I knew you since you came and visit ~ My little old world ~ and I’m going to follow you with much joy- I did copy and paste of the url of your Blog on my dasboard to be updated with your new articles.
Sending my dearest hug to you
So glad you could come!
Thank you for your sweet message!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each and every week!! I so appreciate all the time and effort that does into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for coming by!
Thanks for featuring my bow!
Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!