Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Here we are at the end of the month!
And what a crazy month it’s been—with Covid-19 interrupting our normal routines, April has been a strange one.
In our state (Tennessee), we are hearing the rumors of stores beginning to open up to get back to a more normal state of business, but it will be a step by step process. And it all depends on whether our numbers for the Covid-19 stay stable or not.
What about your state and town? Are you still on lockdown, or are your coronavirus cases beginning to drop?
Its nice to have blog sharing during this stay at home time. You’ll find some great tips in the blog posts shared here.
One favorite from last week’s hop featured today, shares some encouraging Bible verses to help us in times of fear. We aren’t guaranteed a smooth journey, but the Bible is clear that in whatever situation we find ourselves in, God has an answer for our deepest fears. Be sure to check out the verses, and you might want to print them out to hang up!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 52 Bible Verses About Fear and How to Overcome It from Artful Homemaking
2. The Secrets to Staying On Top of Homestead Duties from 15 Acre Homestead
3. Maple Walnut Granola from DIY Homemade Household
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.