Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Pumpkins and Apples at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
With the arrival of Autumn officially, I’m certainly noticing a theme on the blog hop!
From last week’s blog hop, we had six posts about apples and fifteen featuring pumpkins! We have a wonderful Fall theme going on, and there are so many great ideas for inspiration that have been shared.
I’m thankful for each post shared.
Here is my humble pumpkin harvest. I may have more hiding up at the top terrace, but I will need to wait til the zinnias die back to find them!
The funny-shaped pumpkin was growing between the slats of a pallet. It still looks nice to me!
I loved this puff, blowing in the wind.
What cool Fall things are you seeing besides more spiders?
Share them below!
Thanks for coming by!
We are sharing some fun things on our other channels. Here’s one fun one from last week. A Day in the Life of a Homesteading Woman—YouTube video
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!