Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
Here in Bulls Gap, TN, it’s raining and pouring! Haven’t heard any old man snoring today, but there was something suspicious during the night!
Last evening, we took a little drive down the road and found a small nature feature I’d been wanting to check out! It was slightly anticlimactic, since we arrived at dusk, with the wind and drizzle all around us. Therefore; we stayed in the car.
We found the tree tunnel and and lily pond! I really did expect to find some happy frogs hanging out, but maybe they didn’t like the cooler weather either!
We had to drive around, make contact with a friend thru texting, and reroute like three times before we found this place, but we did succeed! Everyone was amazed! 😉
Here is the tree tunnel, taken from the car window. And the lily pads—my personal favorite. We were blessed with a hazy pink sky on the way back, so our mini excursion ended in beauty.
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!