Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
So much for sun! We woke up to a drippy, gray day! I guess it’s a day fit for a migraine. Andrew made pancakes, Greg washed the dishes, and Adam filled the water tank and brought food over from the house. I’m munching crackers and sucking on candied ginger to curb the migraine nausea. I think I’ll skip the pancakes. Dad went from almost completely uncommunicative Friday to quite chatty last night. From eating and drinking nothing to trying to make up for lost time. I personally believe it was because he was bound up, as they say. Once we got that addressed he had some appetite. But who really knows? We take it one day at a time. I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge for this month. It’s not too late to join up if you’d like. It’s completely free, and you just post one blog article a day, then go the link above and share it. Then you visit two other blogs and make a comment/share. Not hard at all. Just thought I’d throw it out there. Thanks for coming here. I hope you find some sunshine! ☀️ Laurie The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!