Welcome to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!
You don’t have to be from Texas to give a howdy to folks! 🤠
We’ve made it through another week, and are launching into the next. Two of us got through covid again and are back on the other side. I missed my garden, but yesterday got out there and it didn’t wait for anyone’s illness! It’s like the jungle out there!
Wr did a little harvest, canned a few quarts of tomato/pepper soup base, and look forward to maybe putting up a little bit of salsa tomorrow. Here’s hoping!
Adam has been working like a busy beaver around the cabin. He built the outside wall of our bathroom and made a barn door for that. I think it’s looking pretty fine! We still have to finish it, but little by little is the principle.
Many other projects are happening. I’ll update on more when I can.
Have a great day and thank you for coming!
The Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!