Morning, Sunshine! ☀️
When I was in 9th-10th grades, every time I’d done into school, I received that greeting–sometimes from a particular friendly classmate, sometimes from my gymnastics coach. It always brought a smile! 😊So, a sunny good morning to you too!Around our homestead we have been busy! Garden busy!We are planting and cultivating the ground in preparation for seeds and seedlings. The boys and I have spent hours outside this week, and last Sunday, the whole female worked hard to transplant tomatoes, kale, and herbs. This Sunday we will continue with more planting. We enjoy planting (as long as we balance the sun exposure! 😃The kittens are growing and turning into kung-fu kittens, racing around like madmen, then coming to a crash all at once! They’re fun for sure!
With all the gardening chores, I haven’t done any blogging, but life is like that!It’s also been an emotional week with teen stuff, but life lessons come when you least expect them. I would love to be able to just eliminate the issues for our boys, but just like we had to learn when we were their ages, they have to also go through things to learn. And doesn’t it seem that the learning experiences always come from the painful times? I can think of very few of my own learning experiences that came when I did everything right. But truthfully, sometimes we do things that are good, and still end up with learning experiences anyway. That’s life, Folks!
Hope your week has been good. Happy blog hopping, and thank you for coming by and interacting!
Now let’s get hopping!
This is a place to share some love and spread some sunshine!
The focus of this blog hop will be: anything related to making our homes more sunny and happy! If that’s through homemade cooking, a health tip that will help another, homesteading tips, homeschool successes or real-life struggles, or just whatever God is impressing you with in your home journey, please share it!
Guidelines for the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 🌤
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on my Pinterest/Social Media.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving me permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up! You are welcome to share home and family-oriented blog posts, focusing on homeschooling, homesteading and homemaking. Christian-friendly content, highlighting healthy life choices to encourage others!
Features for this week!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!